<body> it's inevitable! <body>
profile

大名鼎鼎 鼎鼎大名! 无人不晓..无人不知..就是我啦! ......
你好,我是你的彩同鞋! 
现任:UOL 大学生 + “地下”接待员 
个性: 天马行空 + 好管闲事 + 想象力丰富 + 大事精明 but 小事 很迷糊...


Eggs!

<


chattaholics




sweetlinks

blogger
sanrio
zedge
music
大头分
安静鸟王
尊尊
Jolin
小猪
jianyu
wingyan
jinghui
jessie
qianru
joice
wenhui
peixin

memories

July 2005 +
August 2005 +
September 2005 +
October 2005 +
November 2005 +
December 2005 +
January 2006 +
February 2006 +
March 2006 +
April 2006 +
May 2006 +
June 2006 +
July 2006 +
August 2006 +
September 2006 +
October 2006 +
November 2006 +
April 2007 +
May 2007 +
June 2007 +
July 2007 +
August 2007 +
September 2007 +
October 2007 +
November 2007 +
December 2007 +
January 2008 +
February 2008 +
May 2008 +
June 2008 +
July 2008 +
August 2008 +
September 2008 +
October 2008 +
November 2008 +
January 2009 +
July 2013 +
June 2015 +

credits

Brush: Colorfilter
Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Layout: chique-lilie 漏


Shit Week..
Monday, September 26, 2005 9/26/2005 01:07:00 AM

Shit week!! First i got a job and then the next moment, it's gone. Fuck.
The company told me they found a full-timer to get the job done, meaning i dun have to report work anymore. I only worked for 1 day eh..so shitty..anyway now waiting for their call and see if I can get my pay for 1 day.. if i can't then too bad..cos i still owe sheila $4 for the chicken rice lunch. Just too bad, too bad.. guess the One above thinks i should really concentrate this time..

Went to gym on Sat afternoon..not very crowded hehe..no need to see those gay boys flexing their little mouse. Other users? should be busy shopping i guess. After that i threw all my stuff into my locker and met the girls for K-Box session. This was the first time we went there for the 1st time. very excited hehez..we got room that was tiny and located opposite of the workers' counter. So i felt that I can't sing when i kept singing ppl walking past!! So i approached them and requested to change into another room. Lucky trio, we got the corner room. Although it's a straight sofa, we still had quite abit of privacy ba ;P Sung alot of songs and enjoyed :D hehez (photos to prove but where?? still waiting *winkz*) Next time i should master 'guang dao zi lian' so i dun have to hang myself again and 'venus' is a HOT fav!!

Went to Cineleisure for Korean dinner. Soon after, we went shopping for at Takashimaya S.C, Isetan and Tangs. and guess what..i think i really hate my cards with me when i in town. I splurged on a pair of black sandals and i had to convince myself now becos i had no decent sandals. I bought the dark angel becos i tot it looks compatible on my Nokia 6600.

Introducing my Darkangel on my phone now..


Worse was, I bought a 2-way compact foundation from Anna Sui so that I can have a new foundation when i dun even bother to makeup.. -_-" O.. I must be crazy..save me...but i quite like it eh..smells nice and the tone suits my skin..see me in my moronic makeup and pose..why do i feel like the pose looks familiar in owl's blog..omg!!


I look so toot...ARGGGGHHHZZZ...

On my way back, i was thinking, 'can i go back isetan and get a refund?'. Best, i went home and checked the receipt..never mentioned about exchange..so i should forget about getting a dumb refund..what a nerd..
Nvm, I will survive on my mere $100 nett allowance each month. I can!!i did that last month and the month before..~~~ but if i appear at ur doorstep, please remember to pass me some bread and water before u slam the door hard...


~ let it be! i need a breather anyway.